After Dark

Saat semua pecah namun kepingnya bertahan.

Siapa sih yang nggak lelah?


I guess all the nonsense and moody schmoodie from watching all those yadda yadda tv series and those roller coaster messed up emotions from those stupid pheromones finally found its glorious way to messed up with my head. Yeap. Head. We don't have a heart. We have a conscious. A soul. Inside a head. (gapenting iya tau)

And now I just don't know what to do, what to tell, who to tell, how to tell, where to tell---basically I just don't know anything. Guess ever since I learned that what I told people become a nuisance, I just stop. Or I try to stop. I don't know. I don't think this big mouth of mine can shut up once I had this ballistic bomb of emotion. Like I felt it through my body, my veins, my skin. And I hate the way I can't control myself. I got this loads of things to do and to worry about but here I am thinking about the most trivial thing my list could've offered. I. Am. Tired.

Who am I really claiming I swept the floor clean this time? And to think that I already had the right to give others my broom when it missed a lot of dust? How far would my confident (or just bland, stupid ego) brought me in life?


Mungkin gw harus mencontoh Eri Asai.

Nite nite.

Komentar