So...

Just a quick updates :)

I got a new haircut. A real short one. And it looks like a 'polwan' 's hair. And it made me looks more and more like my mother. Except that hers (the hair) are waaay shorter than mine.

And--have I told you I'd been chosen to join DKI's PJP for PON 2012? And the pre-eliminary's game is coming up. Though I'm not really sure that I'll be chosen to play on the team =))

As from my NW, I don't see a lot of differences going around these days. It's just that I'm getting busier as Kazusa's PM, cause she's currently organizing an event with her fellow Himawari Seitokai's member. And--I think Kee's gonna play his role soon.

I kept on making new characters everytime I see a new forum coming. I've lost count on how many I had now =)) I left the ones at IH already. And also those from BA and BTM. Oh, and the characters I made for both me and Inez's project. I think I'm gonna delete some soon. I'll keep those in Ryokubita, and deleted some outside of it. Though I may leave one or two others, to access the forum just in case something happened.

And... that's it.

Oh, and I've lost my passion on writing a blog and stories these days /sigh

Komentar