考え方

I'm thinking too much.

I had this perfect idea about how life should be, how things should be, and I tend to push everything to complement that idea. I'm an overly idealistic person who wants the world to spin around its own little world. And because of it, I limited myself too much.

I think the reason why most people stop doing something, hesitating in deciding something, doubting, and pausing in life, is because they can't choose between what was perfect for their ideology, what was good for themselves.

Well... think about it.

People often back away in doing things with one singular reason. 'This isn't me.' 'This stuff is so not me.' 'I'll look weird in this.' 'I'm not suited for this.'

How can you say those things if you haven't try in the first place?

Satu contoh. Dalam menulis, kadang saya bingung harus menulis dengan 'saya', 'aku', atau 'gue'. Ada terlalu banyak kata ganti yang bisa digunakan, dengan nuansa yang berbeda-beda. Apa yang baik untuk sebuah tulisan? Kata ganti mana yang lebih tepat untuk digunakan? Apakah cocok bila saya menggunakan kata ganti tersebut? Apakah sesuai? Tidakkah aneh?

Dan keraguan lain yang terus mengalir ke dalam alam sadar otak, hingga manusia kadang berhenti sebelum memulai.

I wanna start doing something that's not me. I wanna start seeing the world through other people's perception.

But then again....

I'm afraid it won't suit me.

I'm afraid people will laugh at me.

I'm afraid I'll look bad in it.




But then again,

I'm afraid I won't live.

Komentar