dengan waktu

So I was sitting in the bus, watching the trees faded in and out as the bus rode, and a million thought just came to me, like,

Today's lecture,
How late I would be,
What the guy's are doing
What that guy's doing,
People's relationship,
People's personality,
People,
A million different life and soul,
Why things break,
Bonds,
Wil she be okay standing alone,
Why everything matters,
Which place would I pick,
How would I write the paper,
How would we write the paper,
How would we presentate,
What's my brother doing,
How's my torrent,
The beautiful sound of piano,
The clear blue sky,
Life,
Death,
and on and on and on.

I was sitting, and I was contemplating to myself for half an hour, when those million thoughts occurred to me. And I couldn't imagine how many thoughts and thing I would be thinking, when I'm sitting by myself on a train ride for hours to travel alone.

To escapism.

Komentar