Hypnagogia

experience of the transitional state from wakefulness to sleep

It's been too long, and you're still doing the exact same thing that you've been doing since two years ago. You forgot how to live. To dream and to achieve, to have that ambition burning inside you. You don't move an inch. Instead, you take steps back.

Yak, cukup sesi menampar diri sendirinya. Let's just move on.

Yesterday was Labor's Day, and I had a day off from my apparently-hectic-first-week-of-May. There were no classes, no games to play, some balls that I had to throw but oh well I prefer to have a short break. Yes, games. Let's get on that first. So, the annual Telkom Softball University Cup had finally begun, and Unpad, of course, sent out its troops to march and bring back the trophy. But this time, it's only the girls' battle. The boys aren't so fortunate and missed the chance. And so we played. And so we won, we lost, and we won again. Aand that brought us to the page system this Saturday, tomorrow, at 7 (hft). The thing about Telkom Cup, is that I met some friends and old teammates from Jakarta, who unexpectedly played alongside with UNISBA team, rather than some Jakarta universities. That came out as a small shock to me, since the last time I saw them was when...... Gorgeous Cup? Dunno, forgot. Lol. Anyway, that's it for Telkom.

SO! Labor's Day.

The night before, I already arranged plans with my friend, and he agreed to go early in the morning from Jatinangor to my house first, and then off to Lembang. I was planning to take the road via Punclut, up from Ciumbuleuit, rather than the usual Setiabudhi line. What I didn't expect is the road's condition. Bad. Thumbs down. I got a little yell from him because of that (hmph). But hey! The view's nice, definitely better than the Setiabudhi road. And we got to stop by in a small restaurant to order breakfast, have a small rest, and taking in the fresh air of mountains. Ah, mountains. Gotta learn to get used to that.

So we drove on. We started from my house at 7 AM, stop by around 7.45, and continue our journey at around 8.30 or so. It's not a long drive after that, we found ourselves in Lembang, already crowded and a little hot. I was asking him where he wanted to go after that, and he said he doesn't know (d'oh), and then I randomly spotted a sign, said 'Floating Market'. Yeay me.

So now, Floating Market. IT WAS PRETTY. Well, exaggerating much, but I really do like it. It's quiet (because we arrived early), it's cool, it's got lots of beautiful sculptures and set-ups, and I really really love that small villa-like house that floats and function as a massage place. I loved the design, so pretty. Oh, and that small pine (or was it cedar?) trees in front of the main entrance, in a small, secluded island. God. So we didn't buy ourselves refreshments or beverages. You know, pricey. But I had a good time taking pictures oof everything, every details that I like. And there were some big, cute rabbits running around in a—for lack of better word—big cage. So cute. So cuddly-ish.

So we went out around 9.30 or so. I asked him again where to now. And he just said I don't know. And somehow I've been getting used to that statement, so I suggested that we go down the road back to Bandung. And because it's still too early to eat lunch, we went to Istana Plaza. Typical, favorite place of him. We went straight to Multi, and we found ourselves ogling for some pretty cutesy toy figurine. He wanted to play the Pikachu gachapon. I wanted to play that too, but I hesitated. So, in the end, after we had a round over the mall, we went back there, and he bought himself the gachapon. And I found myself with a small diorama of Glaceon (plus figurine, supposedly) with discount. Wouldn't say it as a good bargain, though. HA!

So at around 12 we went out to eat our lunch, to the place I suggested. And it rained. And he got pissed. And then I got pissed because when we stop by to take short shelter, I opened my Glaceon. Just to found out that there were no Glaceon. No pretty bluish icy Pokemon that I wanted. No, nothing. He laughed at me (naturally), and we continue on to lunch first, and then he offered to drive me back to Multi to trade the toy. Hft.

TERUS GW GA DAPET DONG GLACEONNYA! Sialan emang siapapun itu yang nyolong Glaceonnya, bawahnya keliatan gitu pas dicoba buka udah pernah dirobek. Pantes aja ga ada Glaceonnya. Cuma tinggal satu stok itu doang yang Glaceon HOOOOOOVVTTTT. Sakit hati.

I got Luxray in return. Not as pretty as Glaceon, but cool enough. Still a lion-shaped Pokemon, the kind that I love. But still. STILL.

Ya gitu deh pokoknya seharian itu sebenernya aing seneng banget jalan-jalan kesana kemari ga ke mall meski ujung-ujungnya ngemall juga. Ya tapi kesel jadinya gegara si Glaceon dan mbak-mas Multi atau customernya atau siapapun yang ngambil Glaceonnya. Kan PHP aing jadinya. Hovt.

And I should finish soon. I had 9.50 kaiwa class coming up and I haven't do anything since I woke up.

Komentar