Who?



I’m a geek. I’m freak. I’m a weirdo. I don’t take other people’s suggestion. I’m not obedient. I’m reckless. I do what I want to do. I’m clueless. I’m a pretender. I don’t tell all my stories to people. I’m an introvert. I’m an extrovert. I broke people’s heart. I don’t think much before I act. I jump into conclusion too fast. I’m impulsive. I’m a drama queen. I hesitated a lot. I changed a lot. I’m afraid of a lot of things. I’m afraid of life. I’m a klutz. I don’t trust people. I don’t trust myself. I lack faith. I’m an enigma.

I’m a ball of energy. I’m secretive. I’m a secret rebel. I’m an idiot. I’m an individualist. I seek things I don’t even know. I blame other people a lot. I stayed in my comfort zone a lot. I’m greedy. I’m naughty. I’m a sloth. I’m over-ambitious. I’m cheerful. I’m positive. I care, but I do nothing. I’m all-talk. I hide a lot. I’m an attention-seeker. I hate people randomly, unknowingly, so suddenly. I’m a writer. I’m a coward. I lack self-esteem. I’m over confidence.

I am me. I’m a dead black star that sometimes shines so bright, I could burn everything. And I feel comfortable with myself and how I affect people around me even if it’s bad sometimes. And it’s okay.

I am me. And if it’s good enough for me, it’s good enough for everybody.

Komentar