#pencerahan

What's with the attitude?

I know you're still upset. Well, I figured, since you still acted like that to me. I know it's been a hard week, maybe month for you. I know you're tired, I know it's tiring. But can you please not take it all out on whatever you're doing? Specially this one particular thing when you ought to coordinate with people. Me, specifically. I don't like it. No one like it, I think. Can't you just talk to your friends first, refresh your mood and continue whatever that you're doing?

It works on me, you know.

Aanyway. Gua baru tau ternyata semua orang sama aja kerjaannya. Begitu-begitu aja di rumah. Dan ternyata bukan cuma gua yang berpikir untuk cari part-time job sambil belajar sendiri di rumah buat segala ujian mandiri dan swasta yang menunggu itu. Sayang, harga diri gua ketinggian =))

Komentar