Meracau #1

Cause mixed up feelings are mixed up.

I just got home from a long trip to Parung. Paying my last respect to Kak Trinindita's Dad, Om Luki (may you rest in peace, Om). And tomorrow's my graduation day, right off in the morning. And at the same day, just a few hours later, is my prom night. And I just finished picking up which kebaya I would use for tomorrow morning. And on my way on picking up which dress should I use. The ones that I borrowed from my great great auntie :*

And then I remember that SNMPTN Tulis is merely just thirteen days moar. And I don't think I'm that ready yet for the IPA terpadu test.

But I haven't freaking out yet. Which worries me in a way because I seem too calm and too confident for my own good.

But then if I freak out, I wouldn't be able to study so this static state of mine should be considered okay since it allows me to study like I used to when I'm not freaking out.

But then I'm afraid that if I didn't freak out, means that I lack of passion and push. For ITB. Which is not good. Because I really really want it.



On a lighter note though, I left my BB charger on Century. And I kinda had a twisted day. Because I went to Kak Dita's house in Parung with Kak Isti, Kak Riri, Mbak Ade and Kak Isti's mom. And then I went home with Tante Ria and DJ =)) =))

Komentar