Wait, WHAT?!

SHE QUITS?!

HOW CAN SHE JUST QUIT?!

She's like, my most talented, precious, dear friend-slash-rival.

I mean, with her and N and J, the P junior team is......unbeatable. And I was supposed to be (a little) happy hearing that she quits. Means that MY team would've got more chances on winning the next streak. But it's seem not right. To feel happy. She's one of the precious ones in our age. And she just quit.

And I just know it. Approximately 5 minutes ago.

AAAAAAAAAAH, GAMAUUUUUUUU!! She needs to be come back on the field. Practice again. And get ready for the upcoming selection.

Even though I already got another rival-slash-friend. That J. I don't mind though. I never hate my rival. As long as they didn't offend me.

Dan gw minder abis baca blognya dia =)) WHY U NO BE A JOURNALIST THAN MENTERI KEUANGAN?
Though being MK's good too, but.....

Komentar