It's a small world

It's a small world where everybody got problems. At least one. And--well, for teens like me, I think the problem mainly revolves around love and friendship. And school, for teens like me who keeps thinking about how our homeworks are going to be, how our project is going to be, and blablabla.

I had the same problems too. About friendship. About how things will work out between me and my social life--you know which one. It's the same for me. I'm also afraid, about many things. About actions, reactions, and the way things roll. I'm afraid that I can't cooperate. But at least I'm trying. I'm still trying to blend in--and not having any bad relationships with the others. I'm trying to start a pretty decent conversation everytime I met them.

And I think you should try it too. Try to start, to confront. Apalagi yang dihadapi adalah orang yang--istilahnya udah deket dari kapan tau. Nggak kayak kasus gw--meski sebenarnya yang gw hadapi juga orang yang udah gw tau dari kapan tau.

Ya.... intinya gitu deh *baliknyusrukkegulingbukabukakihae*

Komentar