This is #random

I was starting to get bored, and decided to surf for Edmund Pevensie's (one of my favorite fictional characters) quotes from all three Chronicles of Narnia movies. And I just wanted to share some, which I find entertaining xD

[to Miraz concerning the proposed duel to the death] So you're bravely refusing to fight a swordsman half your age?

[after no one believes that Lucy had really seen Aslan] The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid

[to Jadis] Can you make me taller?

So, if there are no wars to fight, then why are we here?

I like reading (and hearing, and watching) his lines.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to add more =)) Dari tadi jam 7 sampe entah jam berapa, di kepala gw serasa keputer Wake Up Call-nya Maroon 5 terus =)) Terutama bagian yang ini:
Wake up call, caught you in the morning with another one in my bed. Don't you care about me anymore? Don't you care about me? I don't think so!

dan yang ini:

Six foot tall, came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead. He won't come around here anymore. Come around here, I don't think so!

Video klipnya juga berasa terus terngiang =)) Terutama bagian yang pas vokalisnya nembak cowok yang selingkuh sama pacarnya =))

This is indeed #random.

Komentar