In Which Sides We're On

It's that time of the year again. When the students are slowly divided into factions. Two factions, to be exact. It's the time of the year when we get to see people's true nature. It's when the real deal happens.

....

Bingung? =))

Sini 'tak jelasin dulu.

This may sound weird for most of the school--cause I don't know if other schools have this kind of thing too or not--but in my school, there are two factions. In which both have been in a secret conflict. Kinda like the cold war, but both members still interact with each other as if nothing happens. So that's why, we can only differentiate in which faction the people stand in conditions such as now.

These past two years, the faction that I'm on had succesfully secure the number one position a student can get. It is the climax of the never ending conflicts in between. Whoever gets the position, can control over the school. As far as the position allows.

This year had been slightly different. The opposing faction had come up with a strategy that is... pretty much effective. They put up--not a really promising candidate IMHO, but someone that needs to be aware of. Cause that someone is rather popular among students in my generation (I can't find any better words for 'angkatan' rn).

It's rather obvious of whom I will chose, actually. Even if I claim to stand in the neutral position, I will still choose that someone from the faction that I secretly cheered for. Cause that someone is my friend whom I really love :)

Best of luck, dear friend! Doaku menyertaimu ~

Komentar