Turns out that...

I was wrong by 2AM

I do have a bias. His name is Ryo Nishikido.
I realised it just a few minutes ago when I watched Koi no ABO MV. I smiled automatically upon watching him on the MV. Lolololol.


Ryo Nishikido from Johnny's NEWS and Kanjani8

Look at his smile. So cute xD

And then I realised something either. That I actually have a favorite Jpop boyband. Called NEWS. They're coming from Johnny's Entertainment. The boys are cute.



Those are the boys. Second from the right is my Ryo. Left to him is Tomohisa Yamashita. And the rest--is still in progress of memorizing their names. Lololol.
But don't worry. I think I'll catch it up faster than catching Korean artists names. After all, I'm more familiar with Japanese boys.

And thus, I like them now because of their songs, not their faces. Well, except for one. Lols.

Komentar