New 8D

So I just realized that Blogger has evolved into something.... cool. Uber cool.

You see, just a few minutes ago, I was trying to change my oh-so-boring HTML template, and decided to google up something to inspire me (ceilah bahasanya). I was going to use an XML codes from sites like btemplates.com or something, when I suddenly remember about one of my friend's blog. And so I went to check it out. Hers are sooo pretty it makes me desperately wanna pimp mine.

At that time, tiba-tiba (nggak tiba-tiba juga sih sebenarnya) saya DB. Saya nggak punya ide. Bingung mau dijadiin gimana.

Terus yaudah, I started to just try it first, and changing back my template into XML-based before I decided which one I should use. I picked the Simple background and then.... something caught my eyes.

A foreign icon on the submenu of Design.

Turns out that I can edit it to be like--this. UBER COOL! 8D

Komentar